Archive Of My Priceless Works

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Just Like A Boy

 hey guys. sorry i have been absent. i have lots of pics for you. just be patient. so this is what i wore on Saturday. my sister's boyfriends came over and one of there friends. it was very annoying and i spent the day mainly hiding in my mums room watching telly. ya. I'm mad sociable.
 the shirt is new, form my sisters. I'm not so crazy about the fabric but the pattern and collar are very retro. i mean like 2005 five retro.
 ya. i envy boys. when i stand like this, with my shoulders up, i look awkward. if i was a boy i would just look normal. basically boys have it sweet. except they can't wear dresses.
 ya. i'm not that crazy about the shoes but i was to lazy to put on anything nice.
 hey. my brain is breaking whilst writing this. ya. never mind me over here.
collars! happy time
shirt: Sister's
overalls: H&M
shoes; Payless
earrings; Habitat, or something like that
  SISSI

No comments:

Post a Comment