Archive Of My Priceless Works

Friday, March 16, 2012

Clean Clean Clean

 hey guys. today I'm trying out a picture an hour. lets see how it goes.
seven AM. i woke up in a sleepy haze. glumly made my to-do list. as you can see my day looks bright.
eight AM. waiting for my nails to dry. interwebbing
 nine AM. tackling my cabinet. i usually keep it in check but as i was planning i big clean out this Friday i didn't bother doing my nightly straiten up.
 ten AM. discovered a box of junk. pretty junk
 thing from pratt in which you can see the back of my head.
 loony and i prefer the internet, who wouldn't. but we tried letters with stories for a while. they died out but i still have the letters.

 eleven AM. cleaning the house
 twelve PM still cleaning the house
 one PM. looking at my cat. isn't she cute. yes, i spend whole hours looking at my sleeping cat.
 two PM. printing a first draft of my to-do list for the zombie apocalypse.
 three PM. my mum gave me a bottle. it's a pretty bottle
 four PM. cleaning the little bathroom. grueling work.
 five PM. finishing the cleaning of my room. with my brother's help. ish
 six PM. doing the top of my cabinet. aint it pretty?
ha. i have pretty things
my Hogwarts acceptance letter. I'm really a witch. ya, that's right.

seven PM. talking to loony. chickens
eight PM. went to staples to get paper. i know, should have taken pictures outside. sorry
i like my paper
still eight. writing in my adventure diary.
nine PM. looking at my wall I'm very happy
this is for the pic below: the finished version of my to-do list. ya. I'm awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment