Archive Of My Priceless Works

Friday, March 16, 2012

Memoirs Of A Suicidal Ballerina

 hey. yep, goth me is back. just temporarily. my brother said i looked like a suicidal ballerina. not my original intention, but, loony, do you think this would work if we ever get around to the photo shoot. i can't afford a tutu now.
 i wanted to do some ballerina poises but the only ones i remember, are the flexible one, which i can not do in this skirt, the the ones are the bar. s i kinda failed, even though i haven't forgotten how to do them.
 i really like how my choker looks in this one. yay
 look, i have feet!. lets be friends
i can actually make my leg go straight up but because of the skirt i had to make my leg go a little lower, cause of the skirt and all.

shirt, Sister's
skirt: Urban outfitters
tights; Target
necklace; Claire's
 SISSI

No comments:

Post a Comment