Archive Of My Priceless Works

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Foundations

 so. it's officially spring. CURSE YOU DEMETER! why must you love Persephone so much. i mean. couldn't she have eaten twelve pomegranate seeds. winter all the time. yes! i will sign to petition for that.basically spring-summer is horrible for me. i need to cold. i thrive off it. I'm a ice queen. i need my ice.
 i wore this on Sunday. did nothing but i wanted to get dressed. i don't know why or how. this just clicked in my mind
 new shirt form my sister's. they're getting rid of clothes. which means more clothes for me.
 ya. i went kinda crazy with the poises. so lots of pics for you guys.

i don't know why. i just really like the green shoes with purple socks. it just feels right. what doth thou say?
shirt: Sister's
skirt: Sears
shoes; Salvation Army
socks: Hand-Me-Downs. i think. mum just appeared to me one day with them in hand. i didn't ask questions.
 SISSI

1 comment: