Archive Of My Priceless Works

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Feed You Bowls Of Ice Cream

 you guys remember how i said i really like my poses? ya. tons of pics coming your way!
 so.. new clothes! both shirt and skirt form salvation army. i am pathetically in love with this outfit. you guys don't even know. bet your kinda jealous? maybe a tad bit? that is my motive in life.
 ain't i just awesome. also we had red velvet cake in the house, made by me. so i am very happy about that. i feel so hipster. bad for you desert and nice clothes. score!
 i blow you kisses cause i love you. this special kiss goes to loony. haven't seen you in a month, darling. this is not alright. love you.
 I'm so awkward. in a kidna cute-ish way. upon seeing this pics my mum said" sorry, your never be a modal. your not tall enough" thanks mum. i needed that.
 i have lost control of my arms. i shall now come and steal yours.
 collar, and ruffles. hexes ya! i so lucky.
 i really like this picture. like i really like it. ya. now that you know how self obsessed i am...
 oh ya
swag
shirt, skirt; Salvation Army
shoes: Payless
tights: Target
ring, earrings; Claire's
 SISSI

1 comment: