Archive Of My Priceless Works

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Books, Books, Books

 books. as much as i love reading for reading. i love how books inspire my fashion so often. this is a list of books whos covers and contents inspire my fashion. this is not a list of my favorite books. so please don't think anything.
we have always lived in the castle. the ultimate goth novel. a little morbid for somes taste but for me it inspires my life, and fashion. in the end of of the characters dresses herself in a sheet with a belt. she's awesome. and the cover is all black. kinda like the gashlycrumb tinies
 oh ya. ronia the robbers daughter. set in like the medieval are. she and the boy run away and life in caves. also, look at what she's wearing.
 the ultimate adventure novel. about a real girl with normal life. just adventures. it inspired me to start my adventure diary. ya. she lives in Massachusetts, on the beach. very sun dresses and sandals.
Victorian girls going on a , you guessed it, adventure. they're somewhat rich so they talk a lot about furs and rich fabrics. Lolita ultimate.
 somewhat sifi. somewhat adventure. all fashion. well, not rally. but just reading it makes me think of layers and poufs.
 the weirdest book i've ever read. i didn't really like it so i've never read the sequels. basically it's genius kids being awesome. they go to a school and even though they never mention it i always envisioned them in cute little uniforms.
 ya.kinda basic but i look at it in my spare time. i get very inspired my old fashioned fashion.
 pure retro
 a witch. with slits in her sleeves. the best. it always make me feel in my witch mood.
 faeries. and hot guys. and tam lim inspiration. forests and furs. . 
 kids who decide they're life would be better as orphans. then make it so. they feel kinda British though it might be an American book. school girls skirts and sweater vests and cardigans. yes!
 i love each princess dairy book. but Anastasia is my favorite. all about clothes. as is Marie Antoinette.
 about rich kids who discover a secret Victorian society. hexes ya. the sequel is pretty swag too.
 your basic British story about kids and summer. and shorts and fairy wings.
scariest book evva. and she talks about green gloves and such. very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment