Archive Of My Priceless Works

Friday, March 23, 2012

Hackers

 hey. so what do you think of my sweater? isn't it lovely. I'm not really sure hat it says. but the red and black just made me so happy i had to get it.
 i wet for a nineties feel. with the skirt and shoes. not really sure i pulled it off but i like the outfit.
 sorry this post is boring. father got me the hunger games and i really want to finish it. but i can't leave you guys in the dust of my awesomeness.

 i was really tired and frazzled when i took these. can you tell?
do you know what this means. it looks like hieroglyphics but who would knit hieroglyphics onto a sweater. it might just be random symbols in which case it can remain my hacker sweater. but i really want to to mean something. i tried finding a hieroglyphics dictionary-translator.
sweater: Salavtion Army
skirt: Target
shoes, head-band: Pay-less
 SISSI

1 comment: