Archive Of My Priceless Works

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Stories Control My Life

It was morning. nothing good every came of this time of day, especially on Saturdays. which today was. I, our would be heroin, climbed out of bed. well, fell out. I rolled over to the tray of food left out for me by the butler. cranberry bread and hot chocolate. I went over to the silver sink and splashed cold water on my face. finally, I was awake. I slipped into her leather pants and my black Victorian style blouse. over this I put on my double breasted red velvet waistcoat and my knee high combat boots. before I go on there are a few things you should know. My name is Crimson Larkin but my sister refers to me as Red. Also I am a vampire. No, I do not want to kill you all and yes, garlic does give me a allergic reaction. I am only 112. My mother is Ewe Larkin, one of the most powerful woman in New York City. while this has its ups and downs it's mostly ups. like being able to get front row standing space when Lady Gaga dropped the ball on new years eve. and any seat I want to Phantom Of The Opera, whenever I want. also there are the downs but that is what this story is all about. so, more about me. cause your dying to know. I have a sister, named Sisko. She is my life. I'm not going to say we tell each other everything, cause we don't. but whenever I'm having a bad day she's the one who will show me no pity and get me back on my feet. She's the one who suggested my color be red. All the of the Larkins have signature colors. this color does not define who we are. we tend to wear it more often. and our names are no longer valid without the color being included in them. so I sign my name Crimson Red Larkin. Anyway. I knew by the fact that the sun was shining it was going to be a bad day. I was right. the day started off with little bad things. like I spilled some hot chocolate on my hand and it hurt. yes, vampires can be burned, to an extent. Sisko and me had a little fight about whether she should continue dating her fiancĂ©. I said she shouldn't' and she said that I should say she should, otherwise she won't. which then turned attention to my fiancĂ©. whom I do not like. he is actually rather sweet and a very good person. I just don't like him. By the time I got downstairs I was fuming. which ruined the fact that my new gun had arrived. Not completely, though. it was a dark brown wood with silver details. One more thing you should know. The whole werewolf-vampire mortal enemies is completely true. in two ways. there's thing gang called the "the Wolves". they do everything from graffiti, which is actually kinda cool, to killing people. Also they are all Werewolves. if my mother is protector of New York The Wolves are the monsters she has to protect it from. these matters usually do not involve me. but more on that later. I went to take a walk around central park. it was winter and it had snowed the night before. I went to my favorite spot. the Alice statue. well, my all time favorite spot is the rambles but they were closed because of damage. the Alice statue didn't have any snow on it. it had all been brushed away. I climbed up into her lap and took out my diary. I don't write what happens to me or even my feelings in my diary. it's a place for my fantasies. despite being a vampire I still longed for an adventure. being the youngest of the Larkin's I'm never included in hunts or killings. I just get to be rich and undead. fun. I wrote for around an hour. wasting time was exactly how I liked to begin my day. as it was Saturday I had no school, fencing lessons or shooting lessons to worry about. by the time I was done writing the Alice statue had gotten more crowded. even in the winter people came and let their kids climb all over it. I always wondered whether the statue was supposed to be climbed on. there was no sign saying you couldn’t but it was rather weird. I played a short game with some five year olds until their parents realized they were talking to strangers and yelled it was time to go. its funny how when your young you know not to talk to strangers but when it comes to playing you invite everyone you see to come and join you. when Sisko and i were young, before the Alice statue was even built, we would play with the human children. then the nanny would drag us away.

this is the beginning of my red riding hood story. tell me what you think

2 comments:

  1. Silmply amasing! The fact that you got everything you like in here is really awesome!

    ReplyDelete