Archive Of My Priceless Works

Friday, January 20, 2012

Leave And Never Return



 so first outfit since i stopped. this lovely new shirt is from my friend. i got it during a clothes swap that we did. i think i came out on the upper hand but anywho. its lovely. the necklace is my brother's pocket watch. i really need to get one for myself but until them he's almost happy to lend it during shoots. the octopus ring kinda matched the shirts whole sea side feel. then my lovely socks. the stuff i got shopping is making my heart explode with joy. i think i shall go put them all on again. i didn't get shoes or the much needed denim jacket but i got the loveliest bag. its really awesome. i'll stop now.
shirt:Friends
skirt: Target
ring, socks: Icing-Claire's
shoes: Payless
earrings: Sister's
pocket watch: Go Read My Thing. If Your One Of Those People Who Look At The Pics But Don't Read The Post You Don't Deserve To Know
SISSI

1 comment: