Archive Of My Priceless Works

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sea Monster Cupcakes

 so this was the tiny cake i made with left over batter. before i put it in the oven i swirled blue dye on the top. i did this with all the cupcakes. it worked out rather nicely
 the side
 i frosted it. the blue is the ocean and the snake is supposed to be a sea monster. that what they are. sea monster cupcakes.
 my beautiful plate of cupcakes
 the top
 octopus. or giant man eating octopus. your choice
 snake. aka sea monster
 this is supposed to be a sea monster coiled around on itself.
and the inside.
i know these have nothing to do with fashion but they were so pretty. my family devoured them. i;m thinking of next making book cupcakes. like with marzipan books. hmm.

2 comments:

  1. Lookes so good!!!! Wish I could have one.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. well. maybe one day i can bake them and then you can take them off my hands. i really hate feeding my family sugar.

    ReplyDelete