Archive Of My Priceless Works

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Audrey Hepburn

so this outfit kinda evolved. first i was gonna do a summer-sailor thing. then i wanted winter cause it snowed. and it turned into a sixties throw back. but ti's still lovely. all new thing from salvation army. so i guess i shall start at the bag. it's really perfect. it's on of those hard clutch like bags. except much larger. it's perfect for school girl, retro, Parisian. almost anything. then the jacket. when i found it i didn't even know what it looked like. i just saw i nice jacket. i found out just how sixties it is when i put it one this morning. the collar. i just love collars. every top i bought has a collar. it's missing a button so i might have to buy a packet and sew new ones on but it'll still look good. the skirt is kinda a mix between sailor and a pencil skirt. sorry i couldn't get you picks of the rocken awesome, button infested, waist. but never fear. no doubt i shall wear it many time sin the upcoming month. the pearls helped add to the vintage feel. i'm not quite sure about the brooch but i missed them so much. I'm  brooch person but very few of my outfits accommodate them. so at the first opportunity i put it on. does it make or brake the outfit. what do you think. to address my two new readers. even though i know you it's lovely having people read my blog. sorry i skirt around with  my fashion sense so much. I'm young and still figuring out what works for me. also I'm a fantasy junkie.
jacket, skirt, bag: Thrifted
shoes: Payless
tights: Target
brooch, pearls: Mum
SISSI

No comments:

Post a Comment