Archive Of My Priceless Works

Sunday, January 22, 2012

The School Girl Has Run Away To The Circus





hello. it's Sunday. bet you didn't know that. Sundays are usually good days. this morning i decided i wanted to put together an outfit for my new sweater. so of course my new favorite skirt must be included. that's two post now containing this skirt with no pics of the waist. my humble apologies. i got the owl ring from my  huge order from a Claire's a while back. i haven't had a outfit to wear it with. until no. my balloon necklace always ads some quirkiness. i advise everyone to have a piece like this. adding it just ads to the whimsical factor. my school girl socks looked right. the briefcase if actually supposed to be a fancy board for backgammon. we lost the pieces to my dad let me have the bag. i can't fit anything in it but it looks nice the bow is i guess a DIY. i just made a bow out of some old ribbon and slipped a clip into the knot. i like the effect. sorry the pics are bad quality. i used self timer and half of the pics were blurry beyond repair. some, though, i managed to fix up on Photoshop. 
sweater, skirt: Thrifted
socks: Taregt
shoes: Payless
ring, earrings, necklace: Icing-Claire's
SISSI

1 comment: