Archive Of My Priceless Works

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Just Dance

 this one is kinda like Frank Sinatra and Gene Kelly. you know that type of style. with the hats and the suits. my brother said i looked somewhat gangster. ya man.
 the jeans kinda ruin the feel. i really need a pair of black pants. when shopping this fall i went with the horehound instead of black. i don't regret it but black is something i need. wouldn't like pinstripe shorts be lovely. oh no, idea. curses
 i knew my large secret stash of ties would come in handy some day. i used one in this post. that's the only time until now  that you've seen my ties. that saddens my heart as i have quite a lot of them and there all lovely. sob.
 painted my fingernails the old purple color i got for my birthday. lovely, as normal.
 ties!!!!!!!
my lovely fedora. my sister's. shush. she never really gave it to me but she hasn't asked for it back. Shush.
so my feeling for old Hollywood glamor guy kinda died. but i still like the outfit. what do you think? seriously guys comment that way i know your reading.
hat, bracelet,: Sister's
jeans, boots: Target
shit: Sears
jacket, tie: Brothers
SISSI

1 comment: