Archive Of My Priceless Works

Friday, January 27, 2012

The Fairy Left To Kill

 is was lovely and rainy today. so i celebrated my favorite weather by dressing up as a fairy? i might be unclear as to the concept here. flowers are very fairy so i took out some of my sisters old garlands they made for drama class years ago.
 the dress is actually a old pillow. it has wholes in it so my father bestowed it upon me. and i accepted. then a chance to wear my lovely corset belt again. only worn it once since receiving it for Christmas. sob.
 i attempted to fly. fairies aren't my mythological creature so i do not have hidden talents. sorry. under this i wore my old, blue tank top and my purple skirt to give it body. it felt strange walking around with bare arms. as i am a inter person even when it's not cold i wear layers. just make sure its the right month.
 i really love my snowflake earrings. they aren't so Christmas that i can only wear them for a month. i really need more jewelry.
 so the legendary close up. hello. i tried to make a mischievous grin. it failed. I'm one of those people to give a winning snark, or a glare of triumph. ya. me and my Slytherin ways can never be changed. how do you like that? seriously though. never cross me cause i will kill you in the night. OK. a wee but to much personal information. sorry. the necklace is my sisters. once again, i need more jewelry.tomorrow either has, Hugo, shopping, or both. also it could be staying at home but that thought is unimaginable. it's not like someone in my family actually has to take me places seeing as I'm to young to go out by myself. stop staring.
shoes, garlends, necklace: Sister's
belt, ring, earrings: Claire's-Icing
shirt: Hand-Me-Down
skirt"not shown": Sears
pillow case: Ya right. like you care. its a pillow case.
SISSI

No comments:

Post a Comment