Archive Of My Priceless Works

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hugo

last Saturday my dad took me to go see Hugo. and my life was snatched from me and given to the steam punk lovely gods. ugh my life!!! to much pretty you don't understand. here's me at sweet Malissa. yum.
 random pick of coffee. yay
 my milk shake. i basically got two cause they filled this cup and then they gave me a metal cup like thing with more. so very generous and it was exactly what i was craving.
 pretty window display and my purse. lovely thing
me at the cinema with ridiculous hair, eagerly anticipating a life changing experience. i was not let down. the theater we went to was lovely. i wore lovely clothes and it was lovely. the day kinda went downhill form there but, ya. sorry you still haven't really seen my sailor Lolita shirt. i wore it today so hopefully picks tomorrow. sorry about my absence. been very busy thinking and all that.

 SISSI

No comments:

Post a Comment