Archive Of My Priceless Works

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Adventure Time!

 I'm trying a new format. after every photo i shall give a little commentary about the outfit and then at the end tell you where it all came from. and any extra notes.
sorry the light is off in this one. bad pic but good focus and pose. my apologies. this outfit is another addition to my adveture theme. this one is kinda like a jungle. with the browns and the hat. you like?
 by now you can probably tell how much I'm obsessed with white light. i like how in a yellow lighted pic it's inviting you in. but with a white lighted photo it's pushing you away. i don't like being called into a pic. and no ones aloud in mine.
do you like the candles. kinda a extra touch. i don't know where it came from. the lovely mini skirt esk thing if from my friend. during our clothes swap. i think i came out on top with the clothes swap but I'm not gonna complain.
 now before you get any ideas the badly put on eyeshadow is photo shop. it has a lovely brush that allows you to color things without covering the shadow. i just put it on in  wistful editing session. i like how the out of place Victorian style earrings tell you what time it is. I've always been obsessed with the Edwardian-Victorian era so these work lovely.

 that always appearing pic of my ring. i need a snake ring so bad it hurts. but for now the mustache ring gets the same atheistic.
I'm a lover of layered collars. so i think you know what i did the moment i realized i was wearing to collars. i wish could do this with all my clothes but the collars have to be along the same lines of style. otherwise you just look stupid. oh well. it worked out nicely today.

the waist is a bit to big so i cinched it with my black belt. also, look at all the buttons. pockets and buttons should rule the fashion world.  I'm serous. go die minimalism. actually i kinda like that trend But You Know What I Mean. yeps. today was slightly pointless in the grand scheme of things. but i finished  'we have always lived in the castle'. everyone must read this book. also i read the sequel to Downright Dency. oh lovely books, you keep me going. night night now
shoes: Payless
skirt: Friends
ring, hat: Claire's
shirt, jacket, earrings, belt: Sister's
i'm trying to fix the fact that in almost every outfit mroe then half is my sister's
SISSI

No comments:

Post a Comment