Archive Of My Priceless Works

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

If You Came Back i Would Die

sorry about my mouth. the pose is actually rather flattering but i opened my mouth a bit you can see some of my teeth. they aren't demon teeth despite what the pic would have you believe. anyhow. rather lazy today as i had to go through stuff. my mum and dad always make us to a huge clean out after christmas so i spent all morning sorting through stuff. i think i may have worn this tank top every day for the past week. that's kinda scary. the key one of my sister's friend bought for me. it came on a lovely cord but the cord sheds and scratches my neck. then my clear bracelet which is really one of those rings that scarfs come on. i lost it multiple times and currently i don't know where it is. ya well. stuff
earrings; Claire's
shirt: Hand-me-Down
pants: Sears
tank top, boots: You Know, Target
bracelet: No Idea
key: I Knew This Morning Then I Forgot
 SISSI

No comments:

Post a Comment