Archive Of My Priceless Works

Monday, December 26, 2011

UFO



in celebration of my new earrings i put together the most spacy outfit i could think of. now that Christmas is over i feel OK wearing shorts again. and tank tops. to fight the cold i layered the gray sweater from this post. you can't see it but i put on my green alien necklace. you can kinda see it. then my new york city transit bracelet matched the blue theme. naturally the fancy heels are my sisters. i ordered a bunch of stuff form Claire's so looking forward to new things. kinda it. my day was pretty boring
shoes, Sisters
tank top, tights: Target
shorts: Sears
shirt: Hand-Me-Down
bracelet: MET Store, Probs
necklace: One Of Those Booths Where You Buy Things With Tickets
earrings: Claire's
 SISSI

No comments:

Post a Comment