Archive Of My Priceless Works

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hex Ya Green Shoes

ya. tell me you aren't gaping. i know! i went with mum and dad to drop of some stuff of at the salvation army and they let me look around. i found lots of stuff but i knew that i should hold out. but when i saw these shoes. i just... gah. and they were three dollars. they're from a store called 'splash fashion footwear'. ever heard of it. i tried googling it but nothing came up. little bows and a plastic like texture and neon green. I'm not one to go for colorful shoes. i like all my shoes to match anything i so choose but, come on. the heel isn't so over bearing i can't walk. my feet do better in heels cause of my arch but i don't want to look like an idiot. oh and please ignore the Legos in the background. I'm think of banning myself from real stores this spring and making my spring wardrobe all from salvation army's and thrift stores. ya. now to convince my parents to spend money there....
  SISSI

1 comment:

  1. um just commenting so i can get a link. don't pay any mind

    ReplyDelete