Archive Of My Priceless Works

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Old Things




derp face but you get a better look at the hair.
so, about the two first pictures. i'm tired of just standing like a lump in pics so I'm experimenting with different posses that don't hide the outfit. as it is new years eve i wanted to wear something awesome. but the shirt was dirty and the skirt was missing. so i put this on. a little more forties then intended but it's still nice. the green shoes still look lovely though. i wore my octopus ring and my foxy earrings. my sister's think the fox looks like a bee. see what i have to deal with? the lovely theater key chain my sister got from the drama club in her collage. she didn't want it so she gave it to me. yay! I'm not really a key chain person but this one was just too lovely. I'm trying to make this hair style my go-to-hair. it's really easy just i need to perfect it. finally got around to watching Clueless. so expect a pic spam of that. i wanted to wear something that would glorify the Clueless-ness but then i realized I've already done that in this post. at the time i called it Alexander McQueen and the resemblance is still their but... so Alexander McQueen designed the outfits in Clueless? I'm confused. anyhow, happy new years. may 2012 be better then all my previous years, not that big of a feat.
shirt, skirt, keychain: Sister's
ring: Icing
earrings: Claire's
shoes: Thrifted. first time i wrote that. yes!
SISSI

No comments:

Post a Comment