Archive Of My Priceless Works

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Out With The Old And In With The New

well. this post has nothing to do with fashion at all. just thought you might be interested. i will first make a list of all the things i did this year i wasn't planning on doing when the year started. this like going to Disney world and having two sisters graduated don't count cause i was planning on those things. then of course my list of resolutions.

dyed my hair, duh
started this lovely blog. now to get it open....
i will regret putting this but it counts, getting bedbugs. shut up we will never speak of this again
started and stopped fencing. it gave me mad muscle tone in my legs
spent more time at my friends house then i did in any other place besides my house all year. i never thought it would get that bad.
actually got the kitchen redone. my parents arranged this but i never thought it would happen
had a hurricane actually pass by my house. we've had hurricanes but this one came really close. lucky i live in an apartment so nothing flooded and whatnot.
turned thirteen. i knew this was going to happen but i was not planning on it.
had more fun at thanksgiving then Christmas
there's probably more but that's all i can think of.

now for resolutions
write more
exercise every day
eat less junk and more healthy foods
finish my red riding hood story
earn and save money
start and finish the quibbler
draw more
sew red cloak
sew a poofy skirt
knit a scarf
collect werewolf and vampire swag, for RESEARCH
manage the fine line between clothes,  jewelry, and saving
well. that's it. happy new year  
at the end of next year, if I'm still blogging. i will see how many of these things i did.

 SISSI

3 comments:

  1. Haha I guess you DID spend a lot of time at my house :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far i have managed to exercise almost everyday. some days you can't but I've taken to doing crunches in my spare time. like watching hockey.

    ReplyDelete