Archive Of My Priceless Works

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Do Ya Have A Dollar For Me


well. trying out automatic posting time. lets hope that works. today was fencing so i didn't really wear this but when i woke up it clicked. i know the skirt is short and if i was wearing it out I'd put on leggings but i was too lazy this morning. the skirt is actually my purple tank top upside-down. i got to test out my new ring today. i think tomorrow i will wear my military outfit with the vest and hat. wish me luck. well, Christmas is coming and despite not feeling it i am managing not to hate it so that's good. also I'm trying to think of new ways to earn money so i can buy all of the things. ya. any ideas?
ring: Icing
necklace: Calire's
skirt; Target
shirt, shoes, earrings: Sister's

SISSI

No comments:

Post a Comment