Archive Of My Priceless Works

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Is Just A Dream Away

well. i haven't gotten my really Christmas presents yet. and i am in need of something to post. so here are pictures of some cool Claire's things that i asked for. and some Claire's things i didn't ask for. no Icing as their website is horrible.

low quality, sorry. but these combat boots i am almost surly getting. my uncle sent my mum and dad 25 dollars to buy me something real. they have to get me a present instead of giving me the money but they are letting me chose. i thought these were a good choice. only 16 dollars so when i grow out of them not that much money will have been lost. 

again low quality. i think all the pics will be low quality. sorry about that. here is a hat that i asked for my mum said she didn't buy me any hats cause she was scared they'd get crushed. this is a valid point but i really wanted some hats.







some tights. they have a really nice pattern. and such

these are really cool. they have a army feel. they used to come in green which would have matched my hat and vest but now they only come in blue

this is defently going to help with my girl gang look. so fingers crossed i get it. it was at the top in the bracelet zone so i am alowing myself to get slightly hopeful.

not a big fan of two finger rings cause their so overbearing. but it's a mustache. my dad has always had a mustache so like this basically is a must. i don't get it i think i will have to buy it myself

my mum says she will pay for it just have to get a new bag. mine is so tiny it can't even fit a childrens book. and all my bags must be able at least fit harry potter five. I'm a reader on the train, bus, friends house, all reading all the time. but i never have to buy books cause my sisters own all the books worth owning. really we have tons of books.

very few of the earrings i asked for i really want. but these are to delightful. toxic earrings/ i can kill with my ears now. also my comic book nerdem is reaching new, high levels.

i just. i have always wanted a jabot. and this is the closest i can get at the moment. so basically, succeed.

yes. it's a corset belt. it's the legit version of what i made. top of my list so here's hoping.

i hate people who get fake glasses. but these with the bows were so cute. i'm never going to wear them out but just having them would be fun. sorry my glasses wearing friend. i mean no disrespect.

No comments:

Post a Comment