Archive Of My Priceless Works

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Loot Part 2







well. here is the loot i got at family Christmas. the first pic is of Paris Hilton's perfume line, yes yes. it smells like my family. i know that sounds strange but it does. is have been wearing it lately and it probably won't last long. second pic is of my Rapunzel journal. the pages are really pretty. as you can tell in the last pic. that odd scribble stuff is my handwriting. sad, i know. third and forth are of my new box. it is really quite lovely. all covered with Parisian (prob spelled that wrong) scenes. the fashion actually inspired me for my spring line. the last three are of my new bag. my mum and daddy paid for it so i am quite pleased. it's big enough to carry things but not so big that it overwhelms me. also you guys should be able to guess what i am wearing tomorrow based on the patterns. well. that's it for now.

         SISSI

No comments:

Post a Comment