Archive Of My Priceless Works

Monday, November 28, 2011

Santa Claus Is Comin To Town



sorry I've been away. heres what i wore Christmas decorating. the tree in the background is my work. due to everyone being too lazy, and i am lucky, i got to decorate the tree. I've made some changes but it looks relatively the same. I've been waiting all year to wear my "i believe" shirt. Santa is like my favorite thing about Christmas, amongst other things. my face in that last pictures is really weird. i have this thing against smiling for cameras. and my brother stuck the camera right in my face so i was feeling rather awkward. the braid thing is my real hair, not something i bought at Claire's. my whole family all day kept on starring and saying why. i found it rather amusing. well happy Christmas, and all that stuff.sorry this post sounds forced. i am busy.
shirt, earrings: Sister's
sweater: Hand-Me-Down from Abercrombie and Fitch
pants: H&M
shoes: Payless
necklace: Mum's

No comments:

Post a Comment