Archive Of My Priceless Works

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas All the Time


 close up of the lace on my skirt
by now you have probably noticed a Christmas theme. i don't know if this will last but i just love Christmas to much!!!!! this shirt was my sister's. it's a little to, 40 year old mother, with the fabric and pearl buttons but i like it anyway. I'm thinking of taking the buttons off and sewing new, weird ones on. once again i have failed to get you a picture of my brooch. it was the one from this post. i wanted to wear my lace skirt again so it went on. originally i was going to wear pants but....ya. that went well. my leggings, even though you can't see it, have lace up the sides. i thought all the extra lace was too much but they were the only nice leggings i had. to lazy to wash my hair so my bangs look, help. but my hair itself is getting longer, happy 'bout that. a Christmasy, The End.
skirt, leggings; Target
shirt, earring's, brooch, shoes: Sister's

No comments:

Post a Comment