Archive Of My Priceless Works

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas And Winter Inspiration

 melting pilgrim.
 my sister's neck is mad awesome.
 coffee and a black ring
 the crazy people that really decorate for Christmas
 steam punk moth
 awesome sailor chick with pink hair
 look at this lady's necklace!
 a goth flapper
 um... i liked the color
 red and white is mad festive
 this lady is the ultimate goth. look at her red thing that makes it look like her chest is open.
 awesome snow queen riding a unicorn. what could be better?
 don't know what this is but it's cool.
 black and white flapper sailor
 i really like her parasol and checkered jacket
 top hats should rule the world
 gloves and a back cape. yes!
 see that steam thing? that's actually snow swirled around by the wind.
 Santa Claus is skinny.
 must own this tree. i really like green and white together.
 snow!
 look! frozen lake and snow clad stairs.
 again a frozen lake. and trees
 i love wreaths in windows. and even more snow.
 brown and white. best ever.
 another frozen lake. and more trees again.
 and more nature. ugh I'm tired of trees.
 awesome feather dress is awesome.
 her hounds-tooth dress and boots make me really inspired with my hounds-tooth pants.
 her top hat vale makes me thing of dapper brides saving the world
 the tree in Rockefeller center
hot chocolate with whipped cream. i put cinnamon in mine.
well in my survey the most voted thing was inspiration. so here is my inspiration post of some things that inspire me. of course i don't really base my outfits on these pictures but they seem to sum up my inspiration. the pictures of actual clothes are from store windows in the city. My and my family go to see them every year. the rest are just pictures from the past two Christmases. many of them are from my trip to Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment