Archive Of My Priceless Works

Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Holidays


 awkward face is awkward
well, i don't know what to address first, my new sweater or the fact that it is finally Christmas time. I'll start with my sweater. well, it's a sweater. a really nice one that makes me so happy my bad day was fixed by putting it on. an X small from the juniors section in Target, I'm tiny. it's a little big on me, just enough to be cozy but not so big it looks like my mum bought it a size to big on purpose. well now to Christmas. CHRISTMAS!!!!!! being a christian. like a real one, Christmas means something to me. but mostly it means cookies and sweaters and cold and the giant tree in Rockefeller center that we go to see every year. but it does have some other meanings to me. but that's between me and God so don't you dare ask. on to clothes. i matched my pin and necklace, green. both of them are from my sister's jewelry box, oh dear. i decided on green cause it is one of the Christmas colors. my favorite Christmas combo is silver and blue but green and red are traditional. so i decided on making my shoes red. well i borrowed my sister's red high heals. more thievery and at Christmas time too, Sana's angry. I'm not to sure about my purple pants but i was too lazy to change them once my outfit started taking shape. i used my gold headband cause sparkles scream Christmas. well happy holidays and a merry new year.
earrings, pin, necklace: Sister's
sweater; Target
pants; Sears
headband; Present, don't know where from

No comments:

Post a Comment