Archive Of My Priceless Works

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

sorry it is only a one pic post but Thanksgiving in busy. i spent most of the day in skinny jeans and my new sweater. but as we were going to my sister's boyfriend's house for dessert i dressed up a little nicer. so my new skirt had lace all over it. like the actual skirt is made of lace. i don't know why but that makes me so happy. i currently only have one follower. its to be expected considering this is a closed blog. but anyhow, i have lots of outfits rumbling around in my head. but i feel maybe my outfits aren't quite inspired enough. like they are a little too normal. i am not one to do stuff cause it makes me cool but if there's anything you would like to see me work with, like if your having trouble with something that you want to perfect, please ask me and i will dedicate a post to fixing your problem. (wow, run-on sentence) of course this will give me more posting material so this is really me being selfish but i mean it. even though only one person reads my blog i want to help her, my besty. whilst playing the thanks game with my sister i realized the real thing i am thankful for: my ability to hate people who are worthy of being hated. like i don't like people if they are annoying. OK so that says a lot about me as a person.
stockings, skirt: Target
shirt: Aeropostale
earrings, gloves, necklace: Claire's
shoes: Payless
cardigian: Sister's

2 comments:

  1. need help!!!
    I LOVE fashioning but on weekdays I don't have time and on weekends all I want to do is sleep. Also I'm getting really bored with the clothes I have. I have a couple thrift stores I just haven't gotten to them yet.... HELP ME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, well i don't know how i can help. all i can do is hope that my blog inspires you. i feel so useless. I've seen your collection of clothes. it's really nice. you have some great pieces. you just have to learn how to match great pieces with not so great pieces, making you outfits great. fashioning is time consuming but you can put together an outfit before you go to bed. every night after all your work is done contemplate how you want to dress and piece something together. that way getting dressed in the morning is quick and easy. um, well i guess that's it, useless me signing off.

    ReplyDelete