Archive Of My Priceless Works

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sail Away Me Mates



 
arr, I'm a pirate. guess what this outfit is based off of. i bet you can't tell. so my brother had this captain jack costume a few years back. he outgrew it but it fits me. the shirt is just on the front and the jacket actually has a back. like made out of the same fabric. in this day and age when the back is made out of cheaper fabric that is rare. the puffy sleeves actually puff! then the belt is attached. because pirates have really awesome hair is put my hair in two braids. but like only the top hairs. so i felt very scraggly. i layered my brown tights on top of my socks to make it look like trousers. i have something against wearing leggings as pants (most of all jeggings) but i knew this was the only way to achieve what i wanted. my medallion was a given. i wish i had hoops but not being a hoop person i had to borrow my sister's. and they aren't even real hoops. they are clip on earrings in the shape of hoops. but they are to thick. my Titi got them for my sister when she went to Spain. well T.T.F.N.
socks: Rite Aid
leggings: Children's Place
earrings: Spain, how specific 
random chain over belt: Sister's 
 tank top underneath, boots: Target
top, including the jacket, shirt, belt, and scrap of fabric, medallion: The Lovely Disney Store.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha jeggings.... (I better get a thanksgiving outfit from you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i plan to. but i just got a new sweater and i want to wear that.

    ReplyDelete