Archive Of My Priceless Works

Sunday, October 30, 2011

She Owned The Sea But It Got Away From Her




well, here it is. the long anticipated, by me, fish dress. i know it isn't very fishy but i wanted to make something that i could wear at any old time. not just as a fish. and i kinda forgot i was supposed to be making a fish dress in the middle of sewing it. but i added some fishy accessories. like my bracelet. it's really some sea glass but i like to pretend that it's a shark's tooth. and then i have my pearls. well, fake pearls from when i was six but they are still oceany. and my sisters Greecen sandals. sorry i spelled that wrong. i couldn't find the proper spelling. and of course my blue bangs fit for any occasion. except for when I'm trying to be a medieval maiden but i haven't done that for a bit.
dress: Made It Myself! Woot Woot
necklace: Um My Mum Gave it To Me Many Years Ago
shoes: Sister's
bracelet: Got For My Birthday

2 comments:

  1. thank you. i fell rather proud. the only problem is i can't think of anywhere to wear it. it's so fancy

    ReplyDelete