Archive Of My Priceless Works

Monday, October 31, 2011

Deathly Holloween


well, it's Halloween you guys. even though i have never been allowed to go trick-or-treating, i still love getting in the spirit of things. i am a very goth, witchy person, you knew that. so i just love the aesthetic of Halloween. i was going to dress up all witch like but the skirt i was going to use is a gray, Edwardian, wool skirt. its lovely and i can't believe you've never seen me wear it but it didn't really work for what i was going for. so i wore my favorite skirt and my red checkered shirt. to add some Halloweeny-ness i mismatched my most creepy socks. my new snow boots remand me of combat boots so i like to stomp around in them pretending. then i got these black lace gloves and a pack of rings from Claire's with my leftover birthday money. the rest of the rings are gorgeous so i have to get you pictures. the gloves tore after one wear so i am going to return them and i don't think i will be buying them again. so i am sad that they didn't last but hey, they had a good run.
gloves, earrings, necklace, rings: Claire's
skirt, black tank top, socks on the right: Target
sock on the left: Rite-Aid
shoes: Payless
shirt: Sister's

1 comment: