Archive Of My Priceless Works

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

i Missed October But My Clothes Are Still Pretty

OK. so like this dress is the best. honest. i know the picture looks blurry but that's actually just the shadow on the wall. weird, right? anywho, so my sister owned this dress (surprise, all my cool clothes are from her) but she outgrew it. so now it's mine. it's the perfect little Edwardian dress I've been wanting. I've been rereading the "Besty-Tacy" series. they take place in the early nineteen hundreds so I've been very inspired. i wore one of my new rings with this. it's a cameo and ever so lovely.  i kinda want to lush over my dress for paragraphs and paragraphs but i will spare you the pain. the end.
ring, earrings: Claire's
dress: Sister's
tights: Target
shoes: Pay-less

1 comment: