Archive Of My Priceless Works

Saturday, October 29, 2011

So Please Don't Take My Sunshine Away.




well hello. missed me? i was away for a whole 24 hours. but I'm back now sporting this lovely new skirt i bought with my birthday money. it is really the best thing ever. i say that about all my clothes but it's true! so then we have my new little lace gloves, and foxy frame of mind earring, both bought with birthday money. you all probably think that i buy new stuff every week. well that has been the case lately but it's only cause fall is my buying time. i save up all my spending money all year after Christmas and then i buy in the fall. also my birthday is in the fall so lots of extra cash handy.
gold headband: my sister got it for me for my birthday, woot, woot.
earrings, gloves: Claire's
socks, black tank top: Target
shirt: some of my friends were giving it to some of my other friends. and they passed it through me so i stole it.
skirt: Sears
shoes: Payless i think

4 comments: