Archive Of My Priceless Works

Sunday, April 15, 2012

I Am Conquer Of All Worlds. And Jotunheim.

 hey. three posts in a row. it's a record. gonna try to keep it up. even though you probably wont see this till tomorrow.
 i finally realized why i voe second hand clothing when i can afford new stuff. i like the idea of not knowing who else has it. like when i buy a shirt from target it's nice but thousands of other teeny-boppers have the exact same thing. when i put on this dress i feel a mystery. i don't know when it was made, though probably not proper vintage. i don't know where it came form, or who else owns it. a a child i had a fascination with other people wearing clothes that i won. like when i saw a girl wearing a shirt i own i feel weird.
 on a sie note. yes, these are my sister's shoes. i dislike borrowing her shoes but this dress just doesn't work with flats. and i lack a nice pair of black heals.
 hipster glasses curtsey of Hugo, in 3D. popped the lenses out and bang. insta hipster. kinda like a bad girl dress style. I'm original. it's almost eleven. sister talking to boyfriend. my brain fried from writing to many things. words all worded out.
 i wish i got to wear this dress more. it's really one of my favorite paces. alas and alack. whenever i put it on I'm not in a dress mood and when I'm in a dress mood i forgot about it.
 weirdo
 retro inspired mug shots. also check out my totes posh ponytail-clip thing,
 black and white editing. hexes ya!
self satisfied look that came by accident. my brother didn't give me time to make my face. then it turned into this. this is really how i feel when i overhear girls in the home-school group whispering about how i scare them. i am conquer of all worlds. and jotunheim. my new world obsession. so long, don't except my promptness to last.
shoes: Sister's. it pains me
dress: Slavation Amry
earrings: Claire's
glasses: Free At The Theater. Haha
 SISSI

No comments:

Post a Comment