Archive Of My Priceless Works

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Girl Power. No, Really

 and more double posts. bad idea Sissi, very bad idea. but, like, who cares, right?
 i know it's more casual but i think i shall make myself take pics of everything i wear. not just things i planned. you guys haven't even seen my blue and orange shorts yet!
 shin guards are my brothers. he apparently plays soccer. I'm so gonna steal them when he's done. i love things like this but as i never had a bike/ skateboard/ Roller-blades there was never a reason to own them. i really want a pair that i can design and draw on. that would be awesome.
 my nerd/ feminist shirt got many comments when i wore it to fencing like half a year ago. why can i still remember that? i enjoy the hazy look of this pic. i really want a hipster camera that takes those bad quality pics full of sun and doubles. please!
 return of the black nails. i was happy for too long
 double rings. love them
 storm. i don't like her that much as a character but she is rather awesome when it comes to visuals.
legs. and shoes, and shin guards. perfect. i really wanted to beat someone up wearing this. that's a good thing, right?
shorts: Target
shirt: Sisters
shoes: Pay-less
shin guards: I Think Models
mustache ring: Payless
mood ring: Brooklyn Children Museum. They got rid of the pizza place! This is an affront of my childhood. well, older childhood
 SISSI

No comments:

Post a Comment