Archive Of My Priceless Works

Friday, October 21, 2011

A Week Of Fall Part Three


i just bought this gorgeous necklace at Claire's. so of course i had to put together an outfit that fit. surprisingly enough i manged. so the reappearance of my little dress. also this weird knit, not knit, thing. i don't know the name but i cutoff the sleeves so now if fits me again. i hope i will get to wear it more often. the brown shoes are sister's. don't tell her i borrowed them. they just matched the outfit. but they are way too big on me and the heel makes me fall over. not really but my mum would fall over if i ever tried to wear these out. and then of course you see my ever reappearing socks, plus my knit, black, fingerless gloves. and now to gush over the necklace. it is slightly big on me but i just have a thing for clustered, multi-textured, necklaces. plus bow's and buttons. i failed to get a very good picture so this link leads to the the Claire's website where you can view it better. then there's this pin, i don't know where it came from but i like it.
flower hair pin, necklace, earrings: Claire's
dress: Childhood Wardrobe
knit thing: Hand-Me-Down
skirt, socks: Target
shoes, pin: Sister's
knit gloves: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment