Archive Of My Priceless Works

Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Week Of Fall Part Four


Well. here you are. i know the hat doesn't really match but i was having a bad hair day. this nice sweater was my sister's before i stole it with permission from my mum. i seam to wear an awful lot of my sister's clothes considering i really dislike their fashion styles. i know the sweater is a little Christmasy but it was cold. and when it is cold i must wear all of the knit things. then the giant, red shoes. also my sister's and also so high i fall off of them when i try to walk. i was just really boring of my shoes.i promise i will start re-wearing my shoes. maybe even my boots. i am also sorry that when i borrow my sister's clothes i cannot tell you were they came from.
hat, belt, earrings: Claire's
pants: Sears
sweater, shoes: Sister's

No comments:

Post a Comment