Archive Of My Priceless Works

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Week Of Fall Part 1

Please, Please ignore the dark spots. i wore the dress whilst baking and split some olive oil on it. my mum cleaned it and you can't see it when i wear it but in the picture it just popped out. anywho, so this little dress is from when i was five. it actually fits me, no one say anything. the belt is actually a thin, black belt, on top of my brown scarf from last year. the lovely cardigan was my sister's, before my mum shrank it in the wash. and, of course, where would i be without my purple stockings. i plan to wear a fallish outfit every day this week. making it a week of fall. the other parts will follow
cardigan, earrings, belt: Sister's
brown scarf: Claire's
dress: Childhood Closet
stockings: Target
shoes: you should know this by now, Payless

1 comment: