Archive Of My Priceless Works

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Public Service Announcement.

so, lately i have been posting like mad. but i have finally caught up with myself. from now on all the posts will be up to date and not from a month ago. so now to tell you all the boring details. i plan on posting once a day, every day. though maybe not on weekends if i am very busy. i will try to post as many outfits as i can but sometime there will be nothing new to post. in which case i will post some inspiring pictures and other junk. if anybody has any ideas for an outfit they would like me to put together please, leave it in a comment. i rarely lack inspiration but i would be happy to wear anything. well, almost anything. please don't ask me to dress like a dog. but i will dress like a fish if you ask. also, if you need, want anything, just tell me. now i sound like a sales person, ignore that last sentence. if you would like to see a specific post, leave a request in the comments. i will try my hardest to oblige. i guess that's it. 
So Long Lovely Reader's
P.S. here's a picture for you. its a fish dress.

3 comments:

  1. ok so I think yous should make a fish outfit I looks forward to seeing it! and if you need some insperaition look at my favorites on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you gotcha. i will make it after the end of the week of fall

    ReplyDelete
  3. it will have to be detained because i am going to make the dress. it might be two weeks before you see it, sorry.

    ReplyDelete