Archive Of My Priceless Works

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Nothing Beautiful Ever Lasts

 gods I've missed blogging. i spent the month away on good things, though. i want to PA for a week, which i am about to post. i completely re-did my wardrobe. not that much new stuff but it finally has the aesthetic i like. so now that i like my clothes i'm gonna get back to blogging. this upcoming Friday i'm going to fahsion week! so that will be the official re-opening. this is just a catch up of old things.

 my fahsion was not particularly thought out as i spent most of the day in a car. but the Darlings jacket was a big hit with my young, girl cousins.

lake
 tree
 tree
 tree. i need to remember how to talk about stuff
the bridge reminded me of old woodland fairy tales. 
 good old fall colors. it's was cold up there. i got to wear sweaters.
 rolling mountains
 adorable candy bars at cracker barrel
and now it is night
so i guess this is more image heavy than actually story telling. which sucks cause there are so many stories.
sunglasses: AC Moore
jacket: Old Navy
shirt: Hand-Me-Down
jeans: Sears
boots: Claire's
bag: DIY
pins: Various Places

No comments:

Post a Comment