Archive Of My Priceless Works

Saturday, June 2, 2012

The 80s Called. She Wants Her Revenge

 so lets just start with this post in no way does this outfit justice. by outfit i mean my new/old leather jacket. brother refused to take pictures as he was talking to his friend so i had to try out all the mirrors i had available. of course i have the huge on in the hallway but I'm really bad at taking pics on mirrors so...
 but ya. my swag 80s pants matched with a slightly Madonna-esk jacket and a blue shirt tucked in. it was very inspired by rookies last month theme power. aka the 80s. ya. lots of 80s.
 also tuns out i am now part of a boy band playing guitar. more on that later
those pink and white things in the background are my skates. not gonna show them to you until i can properly ride them and as I've only been out in the them once, that might be a while.so my leather jacket is lovely and perfect and ya. and 7 dollars!!! and it's in almost perfect condition. i need some studs to put on it.

jacket: Salvation army. 7 dollars!!!
shirt: Hand-Me-Down
pants: H&M
shoes: My Boots From Claire's

No comments:

Post a Comment