Archive Of My Priceless Works

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Yay!!!!!!

SPIRIT FASHION IS DONE!
all the articles are done. editing and proofing still remains. plus our line and all the boring work like editors letter and making sure we credited everything. but i have all the articles printed out into a little booklet. it's huge!! like the same size as my British vogue! aren't we awesome!!! ya ya ya.  feels.
so in celebration i went running. ran a full mile without stopping. that was only my third time running since fencing. and I'm getting roller blades and everything's looking good. sorry no pictures. i need to show you guys my new clothes. mainly my leather jacket and all of the grunge outfit's I've worn it with. been getting fit like a boss so maybe next time you see me in picture i will look different. hope. ya. love you dolls bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment