Archive Of My Priceless Works

Monday, April 30, 2012

If We Had To Choose Between Dying Of Hunger And A Bullet In The Head, The Bullet Would Be Much Quicker


 hey guys. thought I'd share with you my adventure whilst going to see the hunger games. i know I'm late but as I'm not really the biggest fan of the books i wasn't in a rush. we went to the cobble street theater and many  skirmishes followed. i wore some swag outfit but i didn't get a  proper pic. my mum said she noticed old dudes checking me out. i as slightly frightened. 
 we went to shake shack for a burger. i forgot to take pics cause  was hungry but it was really good. it remained me of Disney world burgers. and then this dudes head was like really inspiring to go and do things
 so much food. they had red velvet custard. i resisted.
 i think being alone in the theater is the best thing on earth. next to being alone somewhere in Disney world.  
 pic of me. i know the headband didn't match but i needed something to hold my crazy hair back.
 fehha bookstore. they canceled our showing so we had to wait around another like three hours. but we went to my favorite bookstore and it was all good.
 peanut butter shake. need i say any more
 the young adult section. every time i go i find some more books i want to and never will read. did you know there's a third Penderwicks novel! neither did i.
me waiting outside. over all the movie was nice. i like how every scene was slow. kinda to match how Katniss feels about the whole thing in the book. i was sorta scared they'd turn it into an action  adventure thing. though the people wolves in my mind always looked like werewolves, not large dogs. serves me right for being to involved in fantasy. love you dolls. by

dress: Sister's
socks, earrings, bag: Claire's
boots: Salvation Army
gloves: H&M
.
also it was crazy windy and lovely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment