Archive Of My Priceless Works

Saturday, April 14, 2012

And...Again

Hello. sorry i've been gone. i have some pics for you but blogger attached to this stupid Google picture thing. and i've filled up the space there so i need to buy more cause everything i post there gets put on said picture thing and it's all stupid and such. trying to fix it so hag in there. but i might need to start a new blog just to post all my new pics. my apologies. so ya. been inspired like crazy just with my life more then my clothes. like been daydreaming about my future and collage and such. then i remember how young, useless, i am and i feel lost. no time for fashion in all my feelings. but FIT starting next week so more posts about that at least. ya. hope your well. go find some good music. it saves lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment