Archive Of My Priceless Works

Thursday, March 1, 2012

All Of Them Witches

 hey guys. so first day of march. even though it's still winter people will now talk about spring. I'm a big fan of aping. but winter is MY SEASON. and after spring comes, shudder, summer. the hottest, laziest season of the year. you can tell i made this one night when i had finished my book. ya. Gothic-Lolita. with a dash of rag doll. just for you, Loony. ya. my tights ripped. so i bejeweled them. ya. I'm awesome like that. layered lace skirt over my all too old black dress. then my bodice. ya little ears. my sister said i look like a Japanese tourist in Disney. which is kinda true. but I'm taking that as a compliment.
 aren't i cutesy? the gold thing you never get a closer look at is my cat pin. as worn here. ya. lace cuffs add to the general lacey-ness. if that's a word...
 there's the rip. mum bought me a new pair of black tights today. but i shall be keeping these for future Lolita adventures. this is kinda like my cutesy version of witch wear. as i lack the right dress for proper witch cos-play.
 ring, and cuffs, and a failed attempt at insight of the lace on my skirt.
 bodice with real life pins. as you can see the dress has an awkward waist. so i used the bodice to cover up the seam between dress and skirt. clever, aint i?
i hate these but they're the only way to let you see the details. like my poison bottle earrings.

dress: Sears???
skirt, tights: Target
shoes: Payless
cuffs, earrings, ring; Claire's
bodice: DIY
ears: Disney World, Duh
cat pin: Um, Mum's I Think
SISSI

No comments:

Post a Comment