Archive Of My Priceless Works

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Lovely Love Abandoned Me On The Day It Matters Most

 so really sorry about the bad pics. self timer and a lack of editing. eh. so this is the closest thing i can do for a valentines post. a day late. my valentines was spent making red velvet cupcakes and watching my sisters storm out of the house of meet they're boyfriends. ya, my family. but this weekend was lovely. spent it at my friends house. she gave my a stuffy, chocolate, and a pretty thing the hang on my wall. the stuffy is a white bare and when you squeeze it it makes kissy noises and says i love you. i gave her chocolate and a voodoo doll. she loved the doll. and i love our friendship. we agreed for first timers we did valentines pretty well.
so my new hot pants. i sewed them one day in the desperation of being home alone, and bored out of my mind. i got fabric all over the floor and I'm surprised no one has stepped on the pins i dropped yet. but they're lovely. not anything i would wear out but they worked with the cut of my shirt. i wish to god i wore this shirt more but because of the awkward waist it only goes with pants. and pants aren't very Lolita. combat boots and mismatching lace gloves. Happy Valentines.
shirt, shoes; Salvation Army
shorts: DIY
gloves; Claire's
SISSI

No comments:

Post a Comment