Archive Of My Priceless Works

Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Curled Bangs Have Blue Streaks

 i took a better picture of the front but i seem to have lost it, sorry.
 i know this just looks like a blob of hair. i put bobby pin a inch above he scrunchie so the the ponytail had a puffed feeling.
the back. not as curled as i would have liked but i don't own a curling iron.

well. my best friend, her sister and i have started a girl gang. all of us being helpless Rookie readers, we decided we wanted to do something fun with our friendship. more about our adventures later. but being inspired by fifty's/ sixty's girl gangs i decided to have some fun with my hair. the front bangs were curled around a piece of fabric. i hair sprayed them to no return and then pulled the fabric out. i pulled the rest of my hair back in a high ponytail. then i placed a firm line of bobby pins about an inch above the scrunchie. this gave it a slightly puffed up look.

No comments:

Post a Comment