Archive Of My Priceless Works

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve Shenanigans


well. Christmas eve. the best part of Christmas. my sister lent me this sweater and her necklace for the special occasion. the sweater was the closest thing i could come to a horrible, tacky Christmas sweater.  you know the ones with ludicrous patterns and they make you cringe in a happy way. i missed doing my hair up fancy so i put it up in like a beehive bump. i actually don't have a rat under here. Christmas eve consists of eating out with my grandparents, going to church, eating so much sugar, opening presents, and getting in trouble for refusing to go to sleep. i will report back with pics of my loot. off to force myself to get in the Christmas spirit. haven't yet.
jeans; Sears
sweater, shoes, necklace: Sister's
earrings; Calire's
tank top: Target
 SISSI

No comments:

Post a Comment